Your pet know his own homes smells and feels most comfortable and safe in his own surrounds. You can count on the fact that your pet will have his favorite bed to sleep on.
1) Kennel environments are highly stressful for our pets.
The combination of smells, nervous energy from the other guests, unfamiliar people handling them, and their confusion about what has just happened to them can cause negative physical reactions. Your pet may suffer from lack of appetite, depression, and diarrhea. Staying in their own home won’t keep your pets from missing you but it will save them from experiencing the negative effects of stress.
2) Staying at home allows your pets to eat their food from their bowl.
They will take comfort in the familiarity of their environment and their routine does not have to be altered. They also have access to their own bed, the scents of their humans and the neighborhood they know and love.
3) In a kennel the staff may work in shifts and your pets may not see the same person twice.
Hiring a pet sitter allows your pets to become familiar and comfortable with their caregiver.
4) Allowing your pets to stay at home keeps them from being exposed to communicable illnesses.
Plus avoids possible fights with other pets.
5) Hiring a pet sitter gives you the advantage of having someone home.
From bringing in your newspaper, getting your mail and any packages that may be left at your door, open and close your blinds, and alternate your lights so that your home has a “lived in” look even though you aren’t there.
6) Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you're away.
While your on vacation your pet is having fun to.
7) Some more benefits for you:
Travel with ease - You won't be inconvenienced or upset by leaving your pet in unfamiliar surroundings.
Security - We can make your home looked lived in or can provide overnight pet sitting and home sitting while you're away.
Peace of Mind - While you're away, you can feel confident your pet is happy and safe. Plus we’ll put you at ease and allow you to enjoy your vacation.
Pet Sitting Includes:
Service include a 30 to 60 minute visit to your home, scheduled for Morning, Mid-Day, and/or Evening.
During our Free Meet and Greet we'll discuss what routines you'd like us to follow for your pet.